Tuesday, September 8, 2009


So for years Dakota has been saving his change and rolling it up and we still had not cashed it in. I have been seeing these coin star machines in walmart and wondered how well they work. I got opinions on others on what they thought of them and decided, lets go do it!. Dakota received $73.00! NUTS! and Aubrey received 30.00. They did good. This has been about month ago and they still have it in their wallets. Dakota got his first 50 dollar bill.

This got us on a saving change kick. So I came up with this idea. Since I couldn't afford a vacation this summer on my "aide" pay, that I would do a vacation jar. Whatever change we save, I will cash in and we can hopefully plan a trip to lagoon next summer vacation. Dakota has a heart of gold sometimes. (Note sometimes, since he is close to being a teenager). Anyway, Dakota wanted to put his 50 in the jar. But not without a picture of his first 50 dollar bill! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment