Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Finally!



I just want to share, I'm engaged! I am so incredibly happy! The first time in years I feel complete.

We met April 10, 2009. August 31st he proposed. It was LITERALLY the happiest day (besides my children being born) of my life. I could not of asked for anyone more patient, trusting, caring, warm hearted, and accepting of my crazy life then Joe. He is the best to my children and thinks of them as his own. Aubrey is giving him more hugs then I can give him haha and she keeps saying she can't wait to be a flower girl. Dakota took awhile to warm up to another man in house besides him. But he is looking up to Joe now. I am looking forward to sharing my future together with him and the kids. And maybe one day adding to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment